Graduate Sports Therapist
About Chloe Bond - Sports Therapy B.Sc. (Hons)
Chloe graduated from London Metropolitan University in 2017 with a Degree in Sports Therapy. On graduating Chloe has worked independently as a massage and sports therapist assessing acute and chronic injuries with the view of rehabilitating the patient back to full health. Treatments include a combination of hands on and scientific knowledge to enable the person to return to their desired level of activity.
Chloe has a wealth of knowledge in sports injuries from the work she has done with rugby, hockey and netball teams along with runners and individuals who take part in group exercise. Chloe has assisted with sports massage at London marathon, Brighton marathon and cycling events.
A keen athlete herself, Chloe teaches fitness classes and has played hockey, netball and badminton competitively. UK trained massage therapist with over 8 years experience.
She delivers massage therapy treatments to bring a sense of well being to men and women
Chloe has been doing sports/deep tissue and remedial massage for three years helping individuals with muscle tension and to help improve their overall wellbeing.
- B.Sc (Hons) Sports Therapy
- Level 4 Sports Massage & Deep Tissue Massage
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 3 Mat Pilates
- Level 2 Execrise To Music
Special Offers & Pricing list for all treatments, please see below for full details.
For further information please call Chloe 07876751010 or Email
Injury Assessment and Treatment
A new or old injury requires treatment to understand the individual problem, the more information that is provided the more efficient the treatment will be. Every patient is assessed and treated with the individual need considered to solve the problem and get you back in action.
Sports Massage is a type of deep tissue massage that works by relaxing the muscles to help improve the range of movement in the joint. This can assist witht he treatment of injury, tension and reduce scar tissue in the muscle.
Prices for Chloe Bond treatments
1 hour 30
FREE FitBySonic Class with first treatment for 1 hour or longer
Terms and Conditions:
- Free Fit by Sonic class of your choice for your first treatment for more than an hour or longer. Members with Multi Pass recieve a £5 discount.
- Recomend a friend and recieve a free 30 minutes treatment.
- Massage or Treatments vouchers to be used within 3 months from purchase date.
- Cancellations at least 24 hours in advance or you may be liable for a 50% fee.
- Outcalls within 5 miles of Croydon.
- Group discounts available.